PERIO-AID Intensive Care Mouthwash
Perio-Aid Intensive Care, an antiseptic containing 0.12% CHX + 0.05% CPC, is specially formulated to achieve maximum active control of the bacteria that cause periodontal and peri-implant diseases.
- 0.12% CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE
- 0.05% CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE
Perio-Aid Chlorhexidine mouthwash 0.12% is suitable as intensive and temporary support of oral hygiene:
- When gum problems
- During and after treatment of gum disease and other dental treatments
- In situations where it can not be cleaned properly
- After pulling teeth (1 day wait)
- Coils for up to 3 weeks.
- Contains no alcohol
- Mild in the mouth
- Pleasant taste
- Excellent anti-plaque action by the ingredients chlorhexidine and cetylpyridinium chloride
- Rinse just 30 seconds
- For before and after in-office dental care
- For cases of excessive dental plaque formation (oral biofilm)
- Recomended and backed by scientific endorsments.
HOW TO USE
- Rinse after brushing your teeth 2 times a day for 30 seconds with 15 ml
- Use up to 3 weeks
- For 15 minutes after rinsing not eat or drink
- Tip: polish while using Chlorhexidine products (Perio • Aid) with Vitis Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste prevents any attempt by the chlorhexidine on the teeth. Vitis Whitening Toothpaste is very safe for the teeth and is ideal for everyday use.
0.12% CHLORHEXIDINE + 0.05% CPC
Intended for short periods of 2 to 4 weeks in:
- The use of oral anti-septics for periodontal and/or peri-implant disease is essential to ensure the elimination and control of the pathogens that these diseases.
- Pre and post-surgical disinfection: tooth extractions, periodontal surgery, implant surgery, etc.
- Immunocompromised and/or medically compromised patients
- Oral complications from cancer treatment
- Gingival overgrowth
- Patients at high risk for caries, root caries, polycaries
- Aphthous ulcers